Saturday, March 31, 2007

What is with Semester 2??

Hello again,

This is a short post intentionally. Why is is that all assignments are left to the end of second semester? Do professors enjoy causing unnecessary stress on all of their students? I feel as though they must. It is indeed a terrible thing to do to a person. I officially need school to be done as of 5 days ago. If anyone has a time machine kicking about I will pay big money to travel to the end of July when I will be boarding a plane to Singapore. I know they are out there..those crazy time machines. PLEASE!!!!!

M.

2 comments:

Tokyo Tintin said...

tut-tut-tut.

why you no justify la?

is it to make me look bad as an editor?

M. Holtz said...

I finally got around to checking this out. Hooray Michael! Very amused to see Ms. Case on your music favs... made me think of opening shifts at *$$s when we were all 'so tired'.